Status

Status

MyBlogRating

Teardrops On My Guitar

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

1 More month...

Ok..it's been a long time i don't blog..
but i also don know what to blog..lol
plus a lot of assignments from icpu..
1 more month to graduate..
must do well!!!

notes for indra:
don be so outdated la..
this blog is digital la..mushroom resistant...
hahaha

recently,i am addicted to facebook..
i never missed a day without signing in to facebook..
lot of applications there compared to frenster...
for all my friends that dont have facebook account,sign up immediately..
coz it's really fun...lol

my laptop were having a lot of troubles and running damn slow..
so i decided to format it...
but the files is too precious to be lost so i have to buy a new hdd to backup my data first...
and i made my choice to purchase 320gb external hdd from western digital...


yeah!!!320gb....no need to worry about space now..hahaha

0 comments: