Status

Status

MyBlogRating

Teardrops On My Guitar

Monday, March 17, 2008

Another Boring Day...

I woke up around 12 today...Not long after that, my phone rang and it's shindy calling me...
She asked me how to get a driving license so that she can drive in Malaysia...
OMG...I was very shocked coz the last time this girl sit behind the steer she couldn't distinguish drive and rear shift....hahaha
I told her to apply here but she prefer to do it in Indonesia (you can get your license here even if you are underage and don't know how to drive at all)...
wish she won't hit anybody to death after she get the license...hahaha

Planning to play futsal today but still haven't find enough people...So just stay in my room browsing some friends' blog to find inspiration for my blog...hehe

0 comments: