Status

Status

MyBlogRating

Teardrops On My Guitar

Monday, March 17, 2008

My Evolution

I visit some of my friends' blog and compare it to mine...
Damn....My blog seems so dull without pictures...
So i decided to upload some pictures about my hairstyle...hahaha




This is the picture from my high school times..Still looks like a student la..hehe











The day I departed to KL...
With Aki n Fendy...
Not much different in my hair with previous photo except i highlight it..










My hair is getting longer and i can't style it up anymore..
The mohawk days has gone....
















Re-modeled my hair a lil bit and dye my whole hair...













It became longer and longer and i had to shape it like this...
damn funny...hahaha

















Cut my hair and changed the model...
But it's still directed to the left..
And it's shinier...hahaha






























Missing my mohawk and inspired by fernando torres I made an extreme cut 2 weeks before CNY....
My friend said that i looked punk but i don't meant to be
punk....I liked torres style but i don't want to be a copycat so i modified it a little bit...I called it Torres Modification...hahaha





My hair just grow longer and it became harder for me to shape a straight mohawk...
So i decided to shape it diagonally and it ends up with
diagonal mohawk...hahaha

Going to remodel my hair soon but still trying to figure out the model that suites me..Any idea??hehe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

=.=

evolution??!!
hahaa..
quite funny..
hahaha..
last one better,...
hihi

dep~~

William said...

keren lah rambutnya hahaha..
botak jg bagus lol..
tapi sakit jg klo dah gondrong pangkas botak heheh

Anonymous said...

the evolution of james's hair...
quite funny...
long journey to evolve it..
keep up ur good work..

gangster^^